Hi moms! My name is Emmanuella and I want to welcome you to my first ever blog site! Like most moms we know, I also love cooking. And for my first blog, let me share a delicious and crave-worthy recipe. Learn how to make clam bakes in Caja China. Have you heard about it? For me, it’s the best barbecue grill in the market. I just bought mine a couple of years ago and since then, my husband and I have been having a great time barbecuing! So I guess I should not keep you waiting. Here’s my favorite clam bake recipe!
* 24 large shrimps
* 36 pieces littleneck clams
* 6 fresh lobsters
* 2 pounds small potatoes
* 2 pounds linguica sausage
* 6 medium leeks
* 6 ears of corn
* 2 pounds lobster packing seaweed
* sea salt
* extra virgin olive oil
* garlic butter
* Romesco sauce
- Boil the potatoes in salted water. Put the garlic butter in a jar and then place it near the fire. This should melt the butter.
- Make two aluminum foil packets. Put equal portions of the ingredients in each packet. Afterward, drizzle some extra virgin olive oil on them and add salt according to your preference. Wrap the packets up.
- Soak the leeks and corn for about 30 minutes in a bucket of salted water. Add the seaweed as well.
- Light up the La Caja China. After 20 minutes, the charcoals should be ready. Spread them evenly on the charcoal grid.
- Put the seaweed and lobsters in each of the packets. Place the packets on the grill and let the food cook for approximately 45 minutes.
- Don’t remove the husk of the corns. Just grill them while you’re waiting for the clam bake.
- When the corns are done, remove the husks. Check the clam bake. If the lobsters are already bright red and if the clams are open, remove the packets from the grill.
- Serve with Romesco sauce and garlic butter.
Voila! There’s your special clam bake cooked in Caja China! I hope your family loves this. If you also want to learn how to grill shrimp properly, watch this video!